Thursday, January 4, 2024

ALIEN SPACECRAFT CRASHES IN LONG LAKE PART 3 OF 3

PART III
EPILOGUE
By Tim Colin

The guys with the coast guard helicopters are really nice. They airlifted all four of us out of the ice water. The Natural Recourses people were not so nice. My brother got a big fine for polluting the lake with the snowmobile. I guess he has to pay to get the thing removed. Most of Uncle Mike’s stuff was either ruined or went to the bottom of the lake. That expensive sonar device he was always bragging about can be replaced if I only had about 10 kidneys to sell. I’ll sell the two I’ve got and maybe I’ll grow back new ones.

Our expedition was not a total loss. You see when I was trying to get the alien I had hooked through the tiny ice hole I was able to catch a glimpse of it. The creature had beady eyes and a mouth very similar to that of a fish. It also had fins and scales. It did not look like it had a giant brain in its head but, maybe advanced creatures have their brains in some other part of the body. The creature was able to outwit three experienced investigators and ended up having a nice plump pork rind to snack on.

So, now we know what we are looking for. Today the alien was able to morph itself into something that resembled a fish. On our previous expedition an alien morphed itself into some creature that resembled a raccoon. Evidently, the creatures from outer space have the ability to become anything that we see. They could be anywhere and everywhere and disguised as anything.

We also know that these aliens are ravenous meat eaters. These creatures have the brain power to manipulate their forms and can travel through time and space as easily as we might travel to the liquor store to pick up beer or, whiskey or, maybe a pack of cigarettes. Brain cells need protein and protein is flesh. Ergo, a big brain means a big appetite for meat. I just hope I am making myself clear to all those people out there that think that space aliens are all lovey dovey vegetarians. Because I call myself a scientist no one should dispute my facts. The space aliens are here and they are hungry.